Saturday, January 8, 2011

My 2011 Plans

I'm looking forward to the year ahead and there are so many things that I want to do this year. I may as well make a list and check them by the end of the year. ^_^

By the end of this year will I....
1. Be a better daughter.
This one is soooo hard coz I have to sacrifice a lot of things to accomplish this. One would be my laziness (well, glad to be rid of that) but a harder one would be my GCI activities (the few that I have been participating in... sigh). But for this year, I'll really try extra hard and I'll pray. :)

2. Be more prayerful.
Sure, I pray once in awhile. I heard from a sermon that God shouldn't just be a "Sunday God" or even a "desperate-times God". He should be part of our daily lives. And on top of that go to church every Sunday. "Try harder" said the priest I talked to. ^__^
the creators
3. Save more.
This one's also a little hard. I have little allowance and don't even have a part time job yet so I can't save much. But I'll try harder this year. Somehow. :p

4. Be a better sister.
I've been lacking in that area for many years now and I'll try to make up for it.

5. Be a better student.
I've been an honor student before (okay maybe that was waaay to far ago but still...) and no I'm not hoping to be one again but I would like to be a little studious now. After all, I've finally found a goal I want to reach.

6. Lessen my Facebook time.
I don't really spend that much time on Facebook. I usually just log on and see what's up and get on with other businesses but I should really lessen it coz Facebook is really a waste of time.
Reviving Pulse

7. Write more.
I've always wanted to write but 2010 was like a blank page for me. Barely a doodle here and there. I mean really, it was like... drought. So, this blog will help me more. Also, need to add more structure in my writings. Lessen the scattered notes. Hehehe

8. Be more active.
Exercise not only the mind but also the body. ;p
hai!

9. Pursue my dreams.
That's actually a goal. One step at a time as they say it. And I've got a lot to cover.

10. Ignore the useless, Pursue the wise.
Didn't quote anyone for this, my words... atleast I think so. Hehehe. What I mean is that there are so many things happening in our lives, things that aren't that important, we should learn our priorities and ignore the distractions.
looking forward

Sure, sounds easy enough but let's see how my 357 days would go. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment